Tactical Pants That Work Hard For You
Durability and ease of movement are key features of quality tactical clothing. First Tactical’s Men’s Tactix Series Tactical Pant is made to move, with its flex action waist and a running gusset through the crotch and inside leg. Flexible and tough durable nylon lining protects multiple utilitarian pockets from wear, while the Teflon® coated fabric resists moisture, stains, and dirt.
- Modern fit with tactical pant styling
- 52% polyester, 48% cotton blend
- 7 oz 2-way mechanical stretch, double ripstop fabric
- Teflon® stain repellent finish
- YKK® zipper
- Prym® snaps
- Triple needle stitching at critical seams
Flex Action Waist
Thoroughly tested in the field to meet the mobility requirements of top rated tactical pants, our unique sliding waistband allows extended motion and comfort during activity, with an extended gusset that runs through the crotch and inside leg for non-binding flexibility.
Fortified Belt Loops
Three reinforced belt loops, located on sides and center back, stay strong under demanding loads of tactical or law enforcement gear. Durable webbing inserts, triple topstitching, and bartacks at key stress points eliminate concerns of ripping under force, while maximizing strength and security.
Enhanced Pocket Design
More cargo pockets than most tactical pants on the market, coupled with multiple options for storage, security, and organization, means more gear available on the go. Layers of nylon fabric on the back and side pockets are tightly welded together for increased durability while shedding bulk and maintaining a polished, professional look throughout the life of the pants.
- Turn garment inside before laundering
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Line dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
- Do not dry clean
Customers Also Purchased
These are great pants, I just wish they came in a couple more colors, especially now that my agency has changed uniform colors and First Tactical doesn't offer these in the necessary color. The only "issues" with them have been the following. The fabric is a little fuzzy when you first get them so they will attract lint and pet hair like a magnet until they're washed a few times and the button on the interior of the pants (not the Prym snap) fell off a while ago but I haven't found it necessary to repair that. I generally work inside so it's not really a concern for me but I can imagine these could get a little warm in the dead of the NC summer heat and humidity.
Doing business with these folks is like with family = rare these days. Nothing but pleasing you is on their minds.
Suggestion to webmaster:
Although I hold an advanced professional degree, I would really love to see some sort of a comparison chart for the slacks offered.
It's great to filter by gender or size, even preview colors offered but
illustrations side-side of the features that distinguish EMS from tactical from whatever would help make
firm buying decisions with fewer returns
encourage larger orders
remind what-is-what when reordering after memory has faded and something new is desired
You know what? Just try them for yourself.
1. I would like the cargo pockets to be slightly wider
2. The magazine/sap pockets are too deep. Not wide enough for an AR magazine (and I wouldn't use it for this purpose if it was)and any other items drop to deep for quick access. It will fit a full length sap rather nicely, though. I would eliminate these pockets from future models or shorten them significantly
3. I would like to see them in OD or a darker shade of Khaki/Coyote Brown. The tan are more of a stone color and show dirt pretty quickly.
All in all, I am very pleased with them and would/will make future purchases. I also have a pair of the BDU pants and like them as well