Easy Sling And Easy Carry
First Tactical’s Crosshatch Sling Pack is ergonomic and comfortable for balanced left or right cross-body carrying. Constructed with 1000D tough nylon, repositionable compression straps, and hook/look interior organization, this will quickly become your favorite sling pack.
- Main compartment: 9” L x 17.5” W x 6” D / 22.9cm L x 44.5cm H x 15.2cm D
- Top front catch pocket: 7” L x 4.5” W x 1” D / 17.8cm L x 11.4cm H x 2.5cm D
- Admin pocket: 7.5” L x 12.5” W x 2” D / 19.1cm L x 38.1cm H x 5.1cm D
- Approx. Capacity 1165 cubic inches / 19.1 liters
- Weight 2.45 lbs / 1.1 kg
- Pockets: 4 external, 3 internal
- 1000D nylon
- 10mm closed cell foam
- YKK® zippers
- Duraflex™ hardware
Greater Compartment Organization
The main compartment opens to a single mesh pocket and 2 interior drop pockets with hook/loop cinch. On the back, a hook/loop organization platform allows for ultimate customization.
Repositionable/Replaceable Compression Straps
Position your compression straps the way you want them to be, or don’t use them, no problem. Remove and store for future heavy loads.
Back CCW Pocket
Twist the bag to the front of the body to ergonomically align the hand to the CCW pocket position.
Customers Also Purchased
One annoying issue I've had so far is the mesh over the back cushioning panels seems very delicate. It appears to 'deform' permanently, leaving unsightly blemishes, if it contacts anything like a buckle or other uneven object. The bag actually arrived with a few marks on the mesh where it contacted the strap during transit. A slight passing 'grab' from some hook velcro later left another bunch of permanent marks.
I'd suggest an upgrade to the mesh used on the back panels, since I've never experienced this issue with mesh on other brands I use (Vanquest, Tenba and Direct Action mesh still look fine after years of use — you can delete the other brands in the review if you're sensitive about comparisons).
Time will tell how well the bag holds up overall.
I got an email asking if I received my order. I got it yesterday. Initial impressions are positive. Going to load it up today.
I like what I see so far. Coming from a person who has been through a good number of bags (5.11 moab, both versions, covrt zap6, milspec monkey adapt pack, vertx satchel utg sling pack.....I may have an addiction) there is some room for improvement.
1) Make the whole interior of the main compartment hook and loop compatible. Including the sides. Then horizontal organizer dividers can be used to keep gear in place.
2) Put a hanger and tubing pass through for hydration bladder in the compartment with the frame sheet. Having that option would be great.
3) Close off the waist strap opening. Your company doesn't offer a waist strap anyway. On a pack this size you shouldn't be loading in it with so much stuff that a waist strap is necessary. If so get a bigger two strap backpack.
4) Make concealed carry compartment all hook and loop.
5) Put attachment points for the included compression straps (thank you for that) in the main compartment. It would be nice to have an option to secure gear that way.
Overall this is a great looking pack. Laid out well. I plan I using this as my edc. With the improvements I've suggested I believe this would make this 4 star pack a 5 star pack